There are a lot of factors in play when looking for an inpatient treatment center. Whether it is looking for substance and alcohol abuse treatment for oneself or a loved one, there are some important questions to ask and considerations to take into account. From credentials to location and from amenities to the treatment approach, these are extremely important aspects to think about before choosing the right treatment facility:
While researching addiction inpatient treatment options, ask the following questions:
1. Are the accommodations high-end and comfortable?
2. Is the support staff properly trained and friendly?
3. Does the facility have a rehab accreditation?
4. What active licenses are held by the staff members?
5. Is the facility in a location that makes sense for you?
6. Is treatment offered for co-occurring disorders?
7. Does treatment address particular drugs or all drugs in general?
8. Does the facility offer guidance in the transition to outpatient care? Do they offer outpatient programs?
9. What does a typical day look like at the facility?
10. Do medical and psychiatric services provide medication to patients?
Finding an inpatient/residential treatment program is the first step on a recovery journey. First and foremost, one must be ready and willing to treat their drug or alcohol addiction. Once this commitment is established, the real work begins. Choosing the right residential addiction treatment facility can help a person develop sober, healthy habits that last a lifetime.
At Dignity Healing, we pride ourselves on offering a luxurious, individualized approach to drug and alcohol abuse treatment. Our inpatient rehab facility is exceptionally high-end, ensuring that our patients are comfortable as they battle their addiction in pursuit of changing their lives.
Are you or a loved one ready to make a change? Our professional staff is here to answer all of your questions. Call (844) 978-1524